PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesias leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position:
Lead, develop, monitor and evaluate Health Safety Environment Management Plot, standard, process and procedures to enhance HSE performance among all project within Business Line in term of preventing serious potential injuries, comply with government regulations in order to deliver operations excellence in the organization.
• Min. Bachelor degree in any disciplin, preferably from Occupational Health & Safety.
• Min. 8 years previous experiences in HSE, oil and Gas or Port managemenr company.
• Familiar in ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001.
• Training & Certified in Internal Auditor.
• Brilliant analytical, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
• Brilliant verbal and written communication skills in both English and Indonesian.
• Lead and monitor the implementation of Health and Safety Management Plans, Environmental Management Plans and Emergency Response Procedures across all projects to ensure target plans are achieved.
• Develop and communicate industrial safety policies and procedures to Business Line site location to ensure Project Managers and Teams are familiar with and know management of industrial safety.
• Prepare, establish and coordinate HSE Pre Qualifications or tender preparations for tender submission purpose.
• Participate and review new project kick off meeting to determine effective project HSE management plot and integrate companys system with clients.
• Lead by example and have a proactive approach to all safety and environmental related issues in order to influence safety awareness among employees.
• Perform routine scheduled inspections and audits across all projects to ensure safety adherence in Business Line site locations.
• Analyse and identify hazards and risks during the plotting phase of work packages in order to minimise exposure to personnel and the environment.
• Monitor and review Business Line HSE policies and procedures to ensure compliance with government safety regulations, including distribution of any changes and amendments, and any new legislation.
• Identify and pproposed any new HSE initiatives to Business Line Operation Manager or Business Line Project Manager in order to manage and control the hazard and risk on site.
• Performing a strong visible commitment in to HSE Management System as well as all programs.
• Support Environmental performance and maintain third party accreditation (i.e. ISO 14001) and work effectively with certification body in order to preserve international standard accreditation.
• Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: HSE Manager to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.
Incoming search terms:
- LOWONGAN KERJA PALUTA TAHUN 2013
- daftar sergur kemenag sulteng
- w w w tendik jember blogsport com
- pengumuman cpns nagan raya
- lowongan kerja terbaru di kabupaten pati
- lowongan kerja tahun 2013 daerah sabang
- lowongan kerja MIGAS untuk posis HSE
- lowongan kerja di kota padang atau sumbbar
- lowongan kerja daerah purwakarta 2013
- jadwal training lead auditor ohsas 18001 th 20013
- jadwal pegawai kontrak di rsud pekanbaru 2013
- informasidaftar nama database luwuk banggai 2013 terbaru
- Gaji PNS 2013 Kemenag
- www tendik-jember blogspot com(jadwal ukg)